There are not many links this week. It's the Victoria Day long weekend in Canada this weekend and the weather is suppose to be beautiful. I'm not going to be in front of the computer much for the next few days and I don't have another post scheduled till Tuesday (show & tell with Ruzu!). I plan to spend most of the weekend at the playground with Miss Sophie and if I get a chance, photograph my first DIY project for an upcoming post.
1) I love this post about fun vintage picnic essentials from Velvet & Shag
2) Chronically Vintage posted some tips and great keywords to use when vintage shopping online via Andi B. Goode
3) A great Rita Hayworth pin curl wave tutorial on Va-Voom Vintage
4) Here's a silly quiz from a 1948 magazine - how masculine or feminine are you via Neatorama
5) In other news... I officially launched Honey Bee Graphics this week!
Have a great weekend everyone!